- The Washington Post Misses the Mark on March-In Rights Mon, Apr 22, 2019
- This Week in D.C.: Think Tanks Discuss U.S.-China Diplomacy, AI’s Effects on American Jobs and the Government Software Supply Chain Mon, Apr 22, 2019
- Hurricane Maria Delivered the Injury to Puerto Rico, But New Tax on Foreign IP Delivered the Insult Mon, Apr 22, 2019
- Inventor Asks Supreme Court to Review CAFC Decision on MPEP Rule Allowing Reopening of Examination After Appeal Sun, Apr 21, 2019
- An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Navigating California’s Complex Cannabis Industry Sat, Apr 20, 2019
Yudell Isidore PLLC is an intellectual property law firm located in Austin, Texas. We represent technology-based companies in intellectual property legal matters, including technology transactions, patent portfolio development, licensing transactions, patent monetization, technology alliances and all aspects of intellectual property law for patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and unfair competition. With our comprehensive understanding of technology-related business needs and legal issues, we will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to protect and enforce your intellectual property assets.
- Intellectual Property Strategies