- Other Barks & Bites, Friday, February 21: Federal Circuit Upholds Damages Limit for Failure to Mark, India Signs IP Accord with U.S. and Copyright Office Announces Fee Increases Fri, Feb 21, 2020
- Here’s Why the Pro-IP Crowd Is Right About Intellectual Property Fri, Feb 21, 2020
- Anticompetitive or Hyper-Competitive? An Analysis of the FTC v. Qualcomm Oral Argument Thu, Feb 20, 2020
- Lessons of Wisdom Following Athena SCOTUS Denial and October 2019 Patent Eligibility Guidance Update Thu, Feb 20, 2020
- European Commission Proposes Strategies for Data and AI Thu, Feb 20, 2020
Yudell Isidore PLLC is an intellectual property law firm located in Austin, Texas. We represent technology-based companies in intellectual property legal matters, including technology transactions, patent portfolio development, licensing transactions, patent monetization, technology alliances and all aspects of intellectual property law for patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and unfair competition. With our comprehensive understanding of technology-related business needs and legal issues, we will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to protect and enforce your intellectual property assets.
- Intellectual Property Strategies