- Of Secret Sales and Public Uses: The Practical Consequences of the Supreme Court’s Helsinn Decision Thu, Feb 21, 2019
- Mission Product: SCOTUS Appears Skeptical That Bankrupt Licensor’s Rejection of Trademark License Means Licensee Can’t Use the Mark Thu, Feb 21, 2019
- Mandamus Relief Denied: Federal Circuit Avoids Clarifying TC Heartland in In re Google LLC Thu, Feb 21, 2019
- EU Reaches Copyright Reform Agreement But Opposition Remains Wed, Feb 20, 2019
- Return Mail v. USPS Oral Arguments: Both Sides Struggle in Robust Questioning at Supreme Court Wed, Feb 20, 2019
Yudell Isidore PLLC is an intellectual property law firm located in Austin, Texas. We represent technology-based companies in intellectual property legal matters, including technology transactions, patent portfolio development, licensing transactions, patent monetization, technology alliances and all aspects of intellectual property law for patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and unfair competition. With our comprehensive understanding of technology-related business needs and legal issues, we will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to protect and enforce your intellectual property assets.
- Intellectual Property Strategies