- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, May 7: FTC Issues Report to Congress on Repair Restrictions, SCOTUS Calls for Solicitor General Brief in American Axle and USPTO Seeks to Hire Hundreds of Patent Examiners Fri, May 07, 2021
- USPTO After Final Petition Statistics – Are Things as Bad as They Appear? (Part VI) Fri, May 07, 2021
- Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery is seeking a Litigation Associate Fri, May 07, 2021
- CAFC Affirms Decision Vacating Judgment and Injunction Due to Executive’s Misrepresentations Thu, May 06, 2021
- Stop Tripping Over TRIPS Thu, May 06, 2021
Yudell Isidore PLLC is an intellectual property law firm located in Austin, Texas. We represent technology-based companies in intellectual property legal matters, including technology transactions, patent portfolio development, licensing transactions, patent monetization, technology alliances and all aspects of intellectual property law for patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and unfair competition. With our comprehensive understanding of technology-related business needs and legal issues, we will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to protect and enforce your intellectual property assets.
- Intellectual Property Strategies