- What Happens at The Board Does Not Stay at The Board: How Patent Owners Can Leverage IPR Proceedings in Litigation Mon, Mar 30, 2020
- Innovators Rush to Solve Coronavirus Pandemic While Countries Contemplate Compulsory Licensing Sun, Mar 29, 2020
- A Cosmic Copyright Conundrum: ‘Star Trek,’ Space Force, SCOTUS and Blackbeard’s Shipwreck Sat, Mar 28, 2020
- Other Barks & Bites for Friday, March 27: SCOTUS Upholds State Sovereignty, China Reports Increased Copyright Registrations and Arthrex Rehearing Denial Spurs PTAB Appeals Fri, Mar 27, 2020
- USPTO Urges Supreme Court to Reverse in Now-Delayed Booking.com Case Fri, Mar 27, 2020
Yudell Isidore PLLC is an intellectual property law firm located in Austin, Texas. We represent technology-based companies in intellectual property legal matters, including technology transactions, patent portfolio development, licensing transactions, patent monetization, technology alliances and all aspects of intellectual property law for patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and unfair competition. With our comprehensive understanding of technology-related business needs and legal issues, we will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to protect and enforce your intellectual property assets.
- Intellectual Property Strategies