- Other Barks & Bites, Friday, September 20: CAFC Issues Precedential Decisions on Patent Term Adjustment, DOJ Announces Trade Secret Charges, USPTO Urges CAFC Deference to POP Fri, Sep 20, 2019
- Chrimar v. ALE: Federal Circuit Approves PTAB Nullification of Previously Affirmed Jury Verdict Fri, Sep 20, 2019
- Bipartisan Effort to Resurrect Office of Technology Assessment Introduced Fri, Sep 20, 2019
- ITC Investigates University of California Complaint Against Amazon and Other Major Retailers Thu, Sep 19, 2019
- As Lighthizer Negotiates on USMCA, Former HHS Secretary Warns Against Buying Into ‘Myths’ Thu, Sep 19, 2019
Yudell Isidore PLLC is an intellectual property law firm located in Austin, Texas. We represent technology-based companies in intellectual property legal matters, including technology transactions, patent portfolio development, licensing transactions, patent monetization, technology alliances and all aspects of intellectual property law for patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and unfair competition. With our comprehensive understanding of technology-related business needs and legal issues, we will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to protect and enforce your intellectual property assets.
- Intellectual Property Strategies